Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

2010 is over!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! That was the WORST year of my life!!!! I am looking foward to 2011. I am ready for a new years do over. I am motivated again... I need to smash all of this self doubt and worthlessness! I am on the brink of a makeover too LOL! I wanna dye my hair & cut it all short! I have alot to do this year but I can do it. I am so ready to love me again!  I ready to find me! I don't like being lost and forgetting who I am . How can you lose who you are? I don't know but I sure did. There are times when I look in the mirror or say or do something and I have no clue when I decided that was okay. I'm sure no one understands what I mean but I feel/ felt like I was just floating along! Not really living. Oh well! that's over & done...time to start living again! I haven't really told anyone my resolutions but here they are.
1: I will lose 30lbs
2: I will work out atleast 5xs a week in some form
3: I will swear less. I am a potty mouth & I am throwing in a swear jar. 5 cents a swear!
4: I will continue to eat healthy & I will actually follow Weight Watchers. I'm paying for it so I better use it!
5: I will play more... I have lost my fun

That's about it. There are lots of little changes I want to make but those are my Big 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment