Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Why do I even bother?

I am feeling like an epic failure at this. I just wanna give up and stay fat and get kicked out of the military. I'm back up to 199...seriously! My family doesn't notice all I do for them. I know breing wife & mom is a thankless job but come on!!! I'm tired of being talked down too. I'm tired of ingrateful kids giving me attitude whenever I ask them to do anything. I am tired of doing everything. I need some frickin help!!!! Can't you vaccum? Can't you cook dinner? Aren't you supposed to empty the dishwasher & take out the trash? UUUGGGHHH!!!! The hloidays just have me overwhelmed. Plus I was a little dissappointed with my Christmas. I'm trying to get back on the ball. I have to.... I am going to Weight Watchers again. I am trackeing my points. I started taking Alli ... we shall see. My vacation is over on Monday. Maybe going back to work will help. I will be on a normal work schedule again. I just gotta stop all this emotional eating. Piss me off and I can consume over 500 calories in less than 60 seconds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment