Sunday, December 12, 2010

Time is flying by

I am sad yet relieved that 2010 is almost over. This has been the worst year of my adult life. I have had so much drama,trauma, and chaos that I am ready for 2011. With that being said, I am beginning to question what will I do spectacular in 2011? I cannot go on like 2010. I must make changes. I feel I can do great things... I know I can do great thing...I want to do great things. So I think I am claiming 2011 as my great redo!!! I am redoing my thinking, my body, my spirit and my life total. I feel like I am failing at this weight loss thing. I am looking forward to moving back on a normal shift. I cannot wait! I want to feel like my life is back in order! 4 more days til mini vaca starts!!! I know I keep saying this but I can't wait for 2011. I love New Years! This one will honestly be a restart for me. I am feeling inspired & motivated! I am not letting anyone hold me back or down. I can so do this. I need to do this. I sound like a crazy motivational speaker but I have to be my own cheerleader. Unfortunately others let you down and I need to be lifted up!

No comments:

Post a Comment