Saturday, December 18, 2010

My nemisis arrives...THE HOILDAYS!!!!

This is the worse time of year to try & lose weight! Party after party. meal after meal. cookie after cookie. drink after drink after drink after drink after drink after drink.... The calories add up and the gym time dwindles. I am doing good so far. I allow myself freebie Saturdays, as long as I do go to the gym before lunch. And I try not to go too over board. I have noticed my pants feeling looser, even my work pants! I just have to stay motivated. I think I am going to do the 30 day shred again. I always quit after week 1 maybe I will honestly do it this time. Who knows!?!?! I saw pictures of me from our holiday party and I wanted to cry. I looked amazing...from the neck up! I gotta fight this flab! It's late! I hate blogging when I'm sleepy. Night Night Internet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment