Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

It's been a few days....life got hectic! I am still doing good. I have skipped a few gym days in order for me time. But I am still doing good. I went to Weight Watchers this week and I'm down 2.6. I am currently at 196. Some days I wanna quit. but i know I cannot quit. I will not quit. I love watching the Biggest Loser. It gives me motivation. It inspires me every week. I only want to lose 50 lbs. These people leave their familes behind and lose hundreds of pounds in a few months....I CAN DO THIS!!!

I know that I have my husband to hold down the fort while I take care of me. And I an thankful for that. I am thankful that I have the job that I have. I have never had to worry about our next meal, losing our house, our having our utilties cut off. I have friends and family who work pay check to pay check and sweat every bill every meal. I am gratful that I don't have to worry about that. I am gratful that I can give my kiddos everything they need and want.

Just a quit blogging to say I am okay. things are still going well. and I have not lost faith in myself.


Push me all you want...I WILL NEVER STOP PUSING BACK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment